Thursday, April 3, 2014

Five Tips For…



The video above is the ending result of my group's "5 Tips For" video, in which we had to have an action that we would give the audience five tips about. Our video was "5 Tips For Reading A Book". My team included Mikela Puig, Maya Clark, and myself. My team and I chose this topic to make our video because all three of us enjoy reading, and many people don't like to read, so we figured that if we came up with a simple list of steps, then we could convince more people to read. We created this video during the first semester of school, so of course there are a few things thatw e could have improved. For example, the intro to our video could be changed to sound more sophisticated. Also, we could have brought out the story of the video more. Overall, this was a fun project to make, and we did the best that we were capable at the time.

1 comment:

  1. I really like your blog! I love to read myself and I think you guys did a great job with this project!

    ReplyDelete