Tuesday, January 14, 2014

All About Me


I am an 8th grader at Kapaa Middle school. I created this blog in my Gifted and Talented class. In this class, we mostly work on digital art and media. I play the violin, and I moved to Hawaii from Niles, Michigan. On June 16, this year, will mark my family living here for two years. I am striving to become a graphic designer. I really enjoy expressing my creativity through digital and traditional art. I also enjoy writing in my free time. Creative writing is a good way to express yourself.

Digital art is what I love to do, so I really enjoy this class. Art, in my personal definition, is a way to leave your mark on this world. One way is creating. That is what artists pursue. To create new ways to express themselves, and inspire those around them.

I also enjoy watching anime and reading. My favorite type of art is anime drawing, so naturally, I love the animation as well. My top three favorites are Soul Eater, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Ouran High School Host club. and I love spending my time reading my favorite authors. Such as, Rick Riordan, J.K Rowling, and John Green. I really enjoyed reading the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series, the Harry Potter series, and The Fault In Our Stars. These are all very well written books that I would recommend for any reader who has extra time on their hands. I am also writing a story on Quotev.com called The Second Shadow, so check it out.

4 comments:

  1. I really like your taste in books and I also really like The Second Shadow. Also you have a really cool background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your favorite anime choices... I have to watch Ouran High School Host Club! I saw it before on something and didn't know what anime it was.
    B.T.W. You background is really cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the colors on your blog! Do you miss living in Michigan?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It can be tough sometimes, because my entire family lives on the mainland, but hey, I have friends here!

    ReplyDelete