Thursday, January 16, 2014

Final Photomontages



These images are my finished, edited, and graded "Joiners" Inspired by David Hockney. For my first subject, I decided to photograph a collection of nine of my personal favorite books. I took these pictures at my house, on our boucany so that there was an abundance of natural light provided for me. This made the photo editing stage a lot easier.

Featured in this image is the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series by Rick Riordan, The Hunger Games Series By Suzanne Collins, and the Best Seller, The Fault In Our Stars by John Green. These are my collection of personal favorites of mine, and I suggest to anybody who likes fantasy novels to read the Percy Jackson and the Olympians and Hunger Games series. For anybody who likes to read stories that take place in a more realistic setting, I suggest The Fault In Our Stars.

My other image was taken on campus, at Kapaa Middle School. I chose to photograph a bush that was by our classroom. I thought that the way that the light was shimig through the leaves had a cool effect on the camera's view. Each Joiner is made up of about fifteen images.

1 comment: